Highcrest is a new single family home development by Laurier Homes currently in preconstruction at Seaboard Gate, Whitby. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. Highcrest has a total of 39 units. Sizes range from 1758 to 2936 square feet.
The Durham Region’s headquarters are located in the Town of Whitby. Whitby has a population of approximately 92,000 people. Many Whitby residents work for corporations such as BMW Canada Inc., Sony of Canada, Lear Corporation, Enbridge, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Canada, and Woodbridge Foam.
In recent years, families have discovered the many benefits that this town has to offer, such as well-designed and affordable new home subdivisions, easy access to Toronto, a beautiful waterfront, highly regarded schools, a revitalized downtown shopping district, and exceptional recreational amenities.
- Whitby Grove has a lovely waterfront on the shores of Lake Ontario
- Downtown Whitby has the aesthetic of an old village and is lined with Heritage buildings
- Rural Whitby is home to a number of charming towns and villages surrounded by farmland
- Part of the Oak Ridges Moraine and Ontario Greenbelt
- Major highways, such as Highway 412, 401 and 407
- Several golf courses nearby
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder