Architects Alliance | Page & Steele Architects Inc.
Gluckstein Design Planning | Yabu Pushelberg
From 1100 Sq. Ft. To 3914 Sq. Ft.
$0.81 Per Square Foot Per Month
Bay St & Yorkville Ave
1263 Bay St, Toronto, Ontario M5R3K8
Frank Stollery Parkette , Harold Town Park , Jesse Ketchum Park , Village of Yorkville Park , and Yo
1263 Bay St
Toronto Ontario M5R3K8
The new Four Seasons Condos will be located in the heart of Toronto's upscale Yorkville, at the corner of Yorkville Avenue and Bay Street where residences will have full access to the services of one of the world's premiere five star hotels. Designed by prestigious Architect, Peter Clewes of the Canadian architecture firm Architects Alliance. Located in Yorkville, residents can easily stroll within walking distance to the luxury shops, fine restaurants, cafes as well as the city's best cultural venues including the Royal Ontario Museum, the Royal Conservatory of Music, the Bata Shoe Museum and the Gardiner Museum. In addition, residents will also be able to take full advantage of the impressive 28,000 sq. feet Four Seasons Spa, Bar, and other luxurious amenities provided by the hotel.One of the most exclusive private residences in Yorkville, the ultra-luxurious development will consist of two towers.
The West Residence tower will rise fifty storeys with the Four Seasons Hotel on the first levels comprised of 253 guest suites, with the top twenty floors containing 100 private residences.
The East Residence will be a 25 storey structure with an additional 100 private residences. From the intimate Yabu Pushelberg-designed lobby, the high speed elevators transport residences to their personal haven of luxury. Both towers share striking exterior designs with frames of glass, stones, and steel, rise above the city, bringing a contemporary and sophisticated presence to the Bloor-Yorkville neighbourhood. Interiors will have 10 to 12 feet ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, gourmet inspired kitchens complete with the finest appliances and fixtures. Suites size range from 1,000 sq. feet to over 8,000 sq. feet
- All residents will receive an electronic, encrypted proximity security device by which they will gain access to the building, the parking garage and elevator service to their individual floor.
- The concierge will activate the elevator for all authorized guests.
- All floors will have a service elevator controlled by security.
- Ceiling heights are 10’ from the concrete floor slab to the underside of the smooth finished ceilings.
- Finished ceilings will have a perimeter drywall bulkhead in the Principal Rooms to accommodate mechanical/electrical distribution and pot lights.
- Drywall ceilings in the bathrooms, laundry and closets will be lower than those in the Principal Rooms.
- Choose from 8” plaster cornice moulding profiles* to the perimeter walls of all Principal Rooms excluding windows.
- All doors and room entry portals will be 8’ high.
- 1-3⁄4” thick, paint-grade, two-panel, framed doors with profiled centre panels with designer lever hardware.
- 7-1⁄2” baseboards and 4” wood casings complete with backband
- Closet shelving will be painted wood with a hanging coat rod.
- Walls, cornice mouldings, baseboard, trim and doors will be painted to a prime paint finish.
- Ceiling to have a white, smooth paint finish.
- Double-glazed sealed units extend to the floor with operable awning windows.
- Balconies will be accessed by centre-parting, sliding glass doors.
Lighting and Technology
A recessed 50-watt halogen pot light will be installed for approximately every 100 square feet of suite area, located at the resident’s discretion, around the perimeter of the suite (except in instances of mechanical/electrical distribution and
- Vapour-proof pot lights will be provided over the freestanding tub and in all showers.
- Switched wall receptacles will be provided in the living room, dining room, library and bedrooms, plus one switched floor receptacle in the living room, and one capped ceiling electrical fixture outlet in all Principal Rooms.
- All hall closets will feature door-activated lighting.
- Cabling will be provided to jacks in the Principal Rooms for television, telephone and Internet service.
- A fully featured Four Seasons handset connected to the hotel switchboard (PBX) will provide residents with direct-dial access to hotel services.
- Residences will be wired for low-voltage motorized window shades.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder